Any IT modernization strategy can be a significant investment if you want to deploy optimally. But once your organization is fully cloud-enabled, you'll be in a position to:
- implement change faster, with less complexity;
- reduce infrastructure costs;
- be more adaptable to market changes;
- elaborate more productively and with fewer barriers;
- spend less time, effort, and resources meeting your goals; and
- achieve optimal IT resiliency
Perhaps most importantly, you will be able to convert more of your expenses from CAPEX to OPEX. This can keep significantly more money in the company (and potentially free up capital for other initiatives) by eliminating the need for expensive hardware and other costly on-premises infrastructure.
As you move towards cloud enablement, consider the time and money you could be saving by eliminating inefficiencies in your processes. A well-executed cloud strategy from BDO will address your specific areas for improvement.