If there’s one thing the Ceridian 2023 Pulse of Talent report has made clear, it’s that the linear career path is fading into the background as employees increasingly prioritize work-life flexibility and lateral career moves.
With high burnout rates and limited professional development opportunities leading some workers to consider themselves flight risks, employers must prioritize effective development and engagement to retain top talent and avoid productivity losses.
Join us for an engaging webinar that will help you reimagine career paths for your employees and improve employee retention.
This webinar will discuss specific findings from the 2023 report including:
- Availability of internal career paths.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Burnout rates.
- Initiatives that make employees stay.
Practical strategies and tips for using technology to take action on report findings will also be discussed as they relate to:
- Empowering teams to be self-sufficient, maintain flexibility, and reduce burnout.
- Revamping internal hiring processes and facilitating job rotations.
- Designing personalized career pathing and skills training programs.
- Developing targeted leadership programs for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Examples of how other companies are using Ceridian solutions to solve some of these challenges.
Please note, this session is only offered in English.
Veuillez prendre note que cette séance d'information se tiendra exclusivement en anglais.