Most insurers have entered the final stages of their IFRS 17 journey, having made significant investments in technology, finance, and actuary solutions to become compliant with the new standards. Now that the implementation cycle is nearing completion, insurers are looking for opportunities to leverage this investment beyond regulatory compliance and to address strategic business priorities that are now within reach.
As more insurers look to leverage data to advance their business priorities, effective utilization of data assets is becoming a differentiating factor that provides the competitive edge: from personalized customer experiences and product innovation to business process optimization and proactive risk management, insurers can expect data and technology to be at the core of their business.
Join BDO to learn about how to fully leverage technology, finance, and actuarial investments in IFRS 17 for strategic business priorities. We will cover:
- Natural next steps in Finance Transformation
- Scale the data footprint: establishing the right data strategy for workloads beyond compliance
- Tackle pressing business priorities: leveraging investments made for IFRS 17 data and technology foundation
- Data & technology governance: shifting focus away from tool selection, and toward addressing compliance needs
- Analytics that matter: Single, unified source of truth that enables consistent and accurate reporting across business teams
- AI Powered Product Innovation: understanding customers and prioritizing their needs
- Roundtable with our data, operations and finance experts
- Tips to leverage investments in IFRS 17 effectively