Partner-led services tailored to your unique needs
Valuation is not a formulaic process. Each determination is based on a unique set of factors – financing, business models, acquisitions, re-organizations, succession plans – and requires a thorough understanding of the industry, or industries, involved.
BDO's Valuation Services team is comprised of deeply experienced professionals that are skilled in the theoretical and practical application of business valuation.
Our valuations have been utilized in the context of transactions, regulatory compliance, tax, strategic direction and litigation. Our range of experience covers the full spectrum of types of businesses from owner-managed companies to large publicly traded corporations. While our team is structured and experienced to deal with large, complex valuations, our focus is on providing exceptional service to entrepreneurial businesses from start-up to maturity. We take a rigorous approach and invest the time to understand our clients’ business beyond just the needs of the engagement.
Through a single point of contact, we seamlessly integrate all relevant services to provide clear, well-supported valuation reports and opinions:
- Fairness opinions and formal valuations
- Merger and acquisition pricing analyses
- Valuations for corporate tax, succession and estate planning
- Minority interest, dissent and oppression claims
- Intangible asset and intellectual property valuations
- Financial reporting and goodwill impairment analyses
- Shareholder agreement and joint venture agreement exit clauses
- Valuation of restricted shares and stock options
- Litigation support and expert testimony
- Portfolio valuations
- Financial modelling
- Financial model audit for Public Private Partnerships