BDO Canada is certified to provide SOC 1, 2, 2+, and 3 Type 1 & Type 2 Reports
We evaluate the many systems involved in processing data, including cloud platforms, SaaS, infrastructure, software, data streams, and financial systems addressing factors such as security, privacy, confidentiality, availability, and processing integrity in full compliance with Canada’s CPA standards CSAE 3416, U.S. SSAE 18 standard, and satisfying international ISAE requirements.
3 Easy Steps to Your SOC Compliance
- Schedule your free compliance consultation.
- Complete a readiness assessment to identify and rectify compliance disconnects.
- Obtain your audited SOC report.
Request a free consultation
Complete the form below to schedule your consultation.
7 SOC 2 reporting compliance mistakes–and how to avoid them
There are many pitfalls related to SOC compliance. Read our guide to learn how to incorporate best practices, prepare your organization for its audit, and avoid the most common reporting mistakes.Read more
Optimizing your SOC 2 and ISO 27001 compliance reporting to gain an edge
Updating your organization’s IT governance risk assessment process and enhancing your SOC 2 report is crucial. It can also give you a competitive advantage.Read more
Frequently asked questions
- Reports focused on systems involved in the processing of financial transactions
- Reports focused on information security, availability, integrity, privacy, and confidentiality