Tech companies can now count one more reason to expand to the U.S.: a decrease in tax. Yet U.S. tax reform is only one of a suite of tax changes that transformed the landscape for U.S. expansion. Together, they add up to a rare tax opportunity for Canadian tech businesses. How will you respond?
This guide reveals the tax changes south of the border and shows how Canada's tech companies can exploit the potential and manage new complexities.
You will learn:
- How to expand to the U.S. — and still keep Canadian government incentives
- Why one landmark court decision increases your tax exposure for online sales
- Why NAFTA 2.0 — the USMCA — uniquely impacts the digital economy
- How 'shadow payroll' can help you pay expat employees
- 3 ways you can bring back profits to Canada
Fill out the form on this page to get your copy of the guide.