Optimization with Guidewire
Many Insurers are on the path of Technology transformation with Guidewire to meet the evolving demands of the marketplace. 'Guidewire has the potential for providing insurers with significant operations value, however some struggle to realize the anticipated return on their investments. 'BDO has helped insurers large and small realize the anticipated value of the Guidewire platform and we have established series of webinars focused on exploring the internal and external factors receive the most from Guidewire.
Our first webinar on 'Optimization with Guidewire', the BDO team shared lessons on how to efficiently navigate through the challenges of life with Guidewire and kickstart your journey to the next level of maturity with Guidewire.
This session included a roundtable of Guidewire/Insurance Risk & Recovery Leaders and covered the following topics:
- Typical levels of maturity achieved with Guidewire Implementations and the common challenges experienced
- Transitioning from the time of “Go Live” to “Stabilization”
- Defining the Automation Imperative
- Achieving Target Operating model
- Advancing Guidewire Data and analytics
- Tips for enhancing your Guidewire experience
- Daryl Senick, Partner, Technology Consulting and Insurance Lead, BDO Canada
- Craig Hill, Business Development Manager, Consulting, BDO Canada
- Amey Dandekar, Manager, Consulting, BDO Canada
- Jake Acosta, Director, Insurance Risk Advisory, BDO USA
- Lisa Martell, Director, Insurance Advisory, BDO USA
Please note, this session is only offered in English.
Veuillez prendre note que cette séance d'information se tiendra exclusivement en anglais.