Clarke is a Financial Advisory Services Partner servicing clients throughout the Southern and Midwestern Ontario Region. He is also a Senior Vice-President of BDO Valuation Inc.
As both a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Business Valuator Clarke has over 20 years of combined public practice experience in the financial advisory services, audit and accounting, and consulting fields.
Clarke currently specializes in business valuations for a variety of purposes including private transactions, family law matters, shareholder disputes, and income tax purposes. His experience in family law matters also includes the preparation of income reports for purposes of determining spousal and child support.
In addition to valuation services, Clarke provides services in other areas including the quantification of economic damages and loss of income quantification for insurance purposes.
As an advisor to small and medium enterprises, Clarke has worked closely with entrepreneurs assisting in business acquisitions and divestitures establishing notional values and providing due diligence services.
Clarke is a current member and a Past President of the Kiwanis Club of Owen Sound.
Professional Designations & Education
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Ontario
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Lakehead University
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountant
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Member, Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts